To help us to provide the unique care we offer to animals with special needs, you may:
- Send a cheque made payable to: AARF -Animal Angel Rescue Foundation. Contact us for mailing address. (No tax receipt provided)
- Send a donation via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (No tax receipt provided)
- Make a donation direct to the vet clinic used by AARF via credit card/cheque (No tax receipt provided). Call or email to find out the name of the vet clinic if this is something you wish to do.
- Go through Helping Homeless Pets (HHP) to make a donation and receive a tax receipt. Donations and pledges are paid direct to the rescue’s vet, so all donations go to HHP directly and then HHP pays them to AARF’s vet account which is excellent as it really helps out. Helping Homeless Pets, Charitable Registration No. 84972 2954 RR0001. Email: email@example.com and put in subject line “donation to Deanna’s Animal Angel Rescue Foundation” or click here: https://www.canadahelps.org/dn/8152 (you can also copy and paste the url into your browser).
- Using the “Giving Page” set up through Canada Helps also makes it very easy for someone to make a tax deductible donation. The web address is: http://www.canadahelps.org/gp/15883
- Become a Sponsor: Please consider an automatic monthly donation.
Whatever you can afford will help us to provide for our monthly costs. Food bills alone come to $4,500 per month. https://www.canadahelps.org/dn/8152
If you want to donate food, blankets, toys, supplies, or other resources, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider our WISH LIST for ideas as these are our on-going expenses:
- food, food and water dishes
- (naturopathic/holistic) medical care/help with vet costs – (i.e. spay/neuter, surgeries such as heart, eye, or dental; deworming; flea/tick meds, etc.)
- animal grooming supplies (shampoo, brushes, scissors, nail clippers)
- toys, recreational support (volunteers to train, give attention to or play with and assist with physical activity)
- blankets, beds
If there is anything that you have and think we could use, let us know.